Friday, April 15, 2011

The beginning of a family

The Berry's went from a couple to a family on 01/11/11 at 2:53pm when we welcomed baby Mason into the world.


I had prepared for months and months for his arrival but I never could imagine what meeting him for the first time would feel like. It is such an overflow of emotions that I never knew I even had. It is just something you have to experience for yourself to know what I am talking about.




I was recovering from a c-section and I was tired but those first few days were great. I didn't have to cook, anything I needed was there with the click of a button and if I needed a break I could have one. Not to mention the housekeeper who came everyday..


We all know this isn't reality, so this blog will be just that: the reality of parenthood. The inevitable "now what?" when you walk into your own home, answered. So sit back and enjoy our adventures with breastfeeding, co-sleeping, cloth diapering, cooking, cleaning (or not) and live and learn parenting- Berry style.

2 comments: