1. Peel and core apples
2. Put in a saucepan and put enough water to coat the bottom.
3. Cook the apples until tender (about 10 minutes)
4. This is my apples after they were cooked.
5. Put in food processor with liquid on the bottom depending on how thick you want it.
6. Put in ice cube trays and put in freezer.
7. Remove from freezer when frozen and put in labeled freezer bags. Return to freezer.
It was very easy to make the applesauce. I made some plain and some with cinnamon. Mason has yet to try them but I hope he likes it!!
Next to make will be sweet potatoes!