Monday, June 13, 2011

Success!!

I was so nervous going into my first weigh in. I am not sure what I was really afraid of though. I guess I was just hoping that all of the dieting I had been doing was working. Changing everything about what you eat isn't an easy thing to do but after I stepped on the scale at the meeting and heard that I was down 7.8 lbs it was so worth it!!

I am really loving this diet. I don't feel deprived because I can still have a treat once in a while and when I am really hungry I can just snack on fruits and veggies since they are 0 points.

Some motivational words that I heard on Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition a couple of weeks ago: Losing the weight makes me feel better than the food ever will.

I love that, it is so true. I have high hopes for next weeks weigh in but they already told me not to expect to lose than much next time since last week it was probably water weight.

Thinking good thoughts for Thursday!!

1 comment:

  1. After looking at your blog I JUST realized who you were from the bump! I never put 2 and 2 together :)

    ReplyDelete